Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all the questions you may have about life at our
off-campus apartments in Oxford. Don't see your question on the
list? Level 27's staff is happy to answer all of your questions.
Contact us today!
I want to live at Level 27. What do I need to do now?
- We're so excited you chose Level 27 as your home away from
home! Securing your spot with us is as easy visiting our website.
Apply, pay your application fee, and sign your lease all online
from anywhere in the world!
- Be sure you have a copy of your driver's license or photo ID
and payment method to complete your application.
- You can also complete the lease signing process with a staff
member by scheduling an appointment with our office, or simply
walking in during our office hours. We will then complete all the
necessary paperwork and go through the lease, which takes about 30
What does my rent installment include?
- The rent installment includes: cable, Internet, water and
What are my lease options?
- We offer 10, 12 and 14-installment leases.
What if I need roommates?
- We offer a roommate matching service. Each resident will
complete a detailed roommate profile questionnaire. Level 27 will
then match roommates who are most compatible based on the responses
regarding their lifestyle.
How do I pay the rental installment or any other fees?
- Payments can be made online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,
Discover), debit cards, and E-check.
- We also accept checks and money orders in the office.
Do I have to pay a move-in fee or application fee when I sign
- Yes, there is a $50 application fee and no activity or service
If I am over 21, do I need to have a guarantor?
- Yes. Every resident must have a guarantor. The guarantor must
be at least 25 years old and a resident of the United States.
- If a resident does not have a guarantor, he or she must pay the
last one and a half installments of his or her lease prior to move
Can other people take over my lease?
- Yes, someone can take over your lease. There is a $500 fee. The
new resident must come in and fill out the paperwork and be
approved by management to successfully take over your lease.
What kind of cable package comes with my apartment?
- Extended cable with HBO is included in each apartment. If you
would like to upgrade your cable or add DVR, you can do so by
contacting the cable company and following their hassle-free and
What should I bring?
- Bedding – extra-long full-size sheets. Standard mattresses are
provided on every bed. We recommended purchasing a mattress pad or
topper if you need additional support.
- Bathroom accessories - shower curtain, towels, etc.
- Kitchen utensils – pots and pans, silverware, dishes, cups,
What brand are the kitchen appliances and washer and
- All appliances are full-size Whirlpool including your washer
and dryer, refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, and
What size are the beds?
- The beds at Level 27 are extra-long full-size. We recommend
purchasing queen size sheets to ensure your sheets will fit your
- Standard mattresses are provided on every bed. We recommend
purchasing a mattress pad or topper if you need additional
What type of Internet is included?
- Level 27 offers wireless Internet throughout the complex and an
Ethernet outlet in each bedroom.
What do I need to hook up my computer to the Internet?
- All you need is an Ethernet cable, which you can purchase at an
inexpensive price at any electronic store.
What are the hours of the fitness center?
- Our fitness center is open 24/7 all year long. Residents can
access the fitness center at any time using their key card.
Is parking available?
- Yes, we provide one free parking permit per resident.
What if I have a problem with an appliance or an emergency
- Level 27 has 24-hour emergency maintenance. We'll repair all
broken appliances and provide replacement if necessary.